How to Apply
Sacred Heart Admissions
Please contact Admissions prior to submitting an application due to limited openings for the 2021-2022 school year. The $100 application fee (per family) is non-refundable. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
We currently have waitlisted for the following grades:
Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4
Incoming students for our mixed-aged Pre-kindergarten program must turn three or four years old, respectively, by September 1st. Additionally, all incoming Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1st for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please note that Sacred Heart School of Glyndon does not accept applications for Grades 7 and 8.
Please complete an inquiry form for all grades prior to submitting an application.
October 1, 2021
Sacred Heart School will begin accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
February 1, 2022
Application due date.
February 15, 2022
Admissions decisions announced.
February 28, 2022
Financial Aid deadline
After these dates, applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Complete the Sacred Heart Admissions Application online.
- $100 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission
- A copy of child's Birth Certificate - upload to the application portal
- A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) - upload to the application portal
- Your child's most recent report card as well as report cards from the prior two years - upload to the application portal.
- Your child's most recent standardized test scores - upload to portal.
- Complete and submit the Sacred Heart Transcript Release Form to both Sacred Heart and your child's current school.
- Request that your child's teacher (ELA or Math only) complete the Sacred Heart Teacher Referral Form.
- Schedule a required Readiness Assessment for students entering pre-school - Grade 6.
- Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
New Student Testing
All prospective students must complete Readiness Screening (Preschool and Kindergarten) or reading and math placement testing (Grades 1-6).