How to Apply
Sacred Heart Admissions
The $100 application fee (per family) is non-refundable. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please note that Sacred Heart School of Glyndon does not accept applications for Grades 7 and 8.
- Incoming students for our Pre-kindergarten program must turn three or four years old, respectively, by September 1st.
- Additionally, all incoming Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1st for the 2023-2024 school year.
Please complete an inquiry form for all grades prior to submitting an application.
October 1, 2022
Sacred Heart School will begin accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
Please click here to view our Admissions Event Calendar.
November 1, 2022
Financial Aid Applications open.
February 28, 2023
- Admissions Application due date.
- Financial Aid deadline*
*Financial Aid applications will not be considered without a completed Sacred Heart School of Glyndon Admissions application on file.
After these dates, applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Complete the Sacred Heart Admissions Application online.
- $100 non-refundable application fee; paid online at the time of application submission
- A copy of child's Birth Certificate - upload to the application portal
- A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) - upload to the application portal
- Your child's most recent report card as well as report cards from the prior two years - upload to the application portal.
- Your child's most recent standardized test scores - upload to portal.
- Complete and submit the Sacred Heart Transcript Release Form to both Sacred Heart and your child's current school.
- Request that your child's teacher (ELA or Math only) complete the Sacred Heart Teacher Referral Form.
- Click here for the PreK - Grade 1 Referral Form.
- Click here for the Grade 2 - Middle School Referral Form.
- Schedule a required Readiness Assessment for students entering pre-school - Grade 6.
- Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents are uploaded into School Admin portal. Please review your Admissions checklist in the School Admin portal to make sure all items are submitted.
New Student Testing
All prospective students must complete Readiness Screening (Preschool and Kindergarten) or reading and math placement testing (Grades 1 - 6).
No student may begin classes at Sacred Heart without submitting the State of Maryland Health Inventory forms and your child's current immunization record to our School Nurse.
Those forms are listed in our Nurse's Corner for your convenience.