By choosing a Catholic school, a family is choosing to invest in a child's future. A future of college and career success, but more importantly the daily reminder to strive towards eternal reward in heaven. A Catholic school education is a financial investment, and our graduates and their families would attest that it is well worth it!
The Sacred Heart School of Glyndon School Board reviews and sets tuition annually. We are proud that our tuition remains competitive within our local market and remains significantly lower than many independent schools.
- Catholic families registered in any Catholic parish in the Archdiocese of Baltimore are eligible to receive the reduced tuition rate and are able to apply for parish tuition assistance at their respective parishes.
- Parishioner status in other parishes must be verified by submitting either a letter of good standing or a signed form (supplied) from the pastor of your church stating that you are a registered and contributing member of your Catholic parish community.
TUITION RATES (2023-2024)
Pre-K Tuition Rates
- 5 day, full day option: $ 8,700.00
- 5 day, half day option:$ 6,870.00
Catholic Tuition Rates
- Grades K-5: $ 8,700.00
- Grades 6-8 New Student (First Year Only): $ 9,700.00
- Grades 6-8, Returning Student Loyalty Grant Rate: $ 8,700.00
Other Faiths Tuition Rates
- Grades K-5: $ 10,890.00
- Grades 6-8 New Student (First Year Only): $11,890.00
- Grade 6-8, Returning Student Loyalty Grant Rate: $ 10,890.00
LARGE FAMILY REDUCED TUITION RATE
If you have 3 or more children enrolled at Sacred Heart School, you may deduct $500 from the tuition of the 3rd & 4th child or more. This reduced rate applies to both Catholic and Non-Catholic families.
STUDENT FEES 2023-2024 (All fees are non-refundable)
Enrollment fees must be paid simultaneously when the enrollment contract is signed and submitted online in order to hold a seat for your child/children.
Enrollment Fee (Grades Pre-K-5):
- “Early Bird” Rate - $275 per student if submitted by March 10.
- Standard Rate - $375 if submitted between March 10, to March 30.
- Late Fee Rate - $475 if submitted after April 1.
Enrollment Fee (Grades 6-8):
- “Early Bird” Rate - $320 per student if submitted by March 10.
- Standard Rate - $420 if submitted between March 10 to March 30.
- Late Fee Rate - $520 if submitted after April 1.
8th Grade Graduation Fee:
- $200 per student (paid as part of tuition payments)
- $75 per student paid as tuition.
If your family applies for financial aid, but the aid is not awarded and you cannot afford full tuition, the School will refund the appropriate fees after consultation with school administration. Please be sure to visit our school website for full information and to apply for aid and grants before the end of February. New scholarship opportunities are added frequently. We also encourage the use of the SCRIP tuition reduction program.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
The Enrollment Fee for Grades Pre-K through 8 is non-refundable.
Each year in January, families register students for the upcoming school year, which requires a signed tuition agreement. This agreement obligates the undersigned to pay the entire tuition of the upcoming school year, without regard to student absence, withdrawal, or dismissal for any reason.
- If a student is withdrawn in writing by July 1 (in the summer prior to the next school year beginning), the School will forgive or refund all but one month’s tuition.
- If a student is withdrawn in writing between July 2 and August 31 (in the summer prior to the next school year beginning), the School will forgive or refund 25% of the tuition obligation.
- If a student is withdrawn on or after September 1 (of that academic year), the undersigned is/are not entitled to forgiveness or refund of tuition from the School.
In extraordinary circumstances of documented financial hardship (such as a sudden loss of income, serious illness or death, divorce), the undersigned may contact the principal in writing to request a hardship exception.