From the Desk of Mr. Keeley - December 13
- All Adopt-A-Family gifts are due tomorrow! Reminder - toiletries do not have to be wrapped. Gifts must be wrapped with a taped label or post-it with Homeroom/First & Last Name of Recipient/Gift Description.
- This Friday, December 17 is an Out-Of-Uniform Day. The out-of-uniform day has been awarded as a result of 100% class participation in our Adopt-A-Family service project.
- Menu Change for this week -
- Wednesday, December 15 - Hot dog, baked beans, fresh carrots and fruit.
- Thursday, December 16 - Chicken teriyaki, dinner rolls, broccoli, fresh carrots and fruit.
- Sacred Heart School's First Ever Yearbook Club!
We are very excited to announce that a Yearbook Club will be happening in January 2022 at Sacred Heart. Students in Grades 6 - 8 are invited to join! Yearbook Club will take place after school twice a month on Mondays from 3:15-4pm. If you are interested in joining the Yearbook Club, please bring a digital camera (if you have one). For more information, please email Mrs. Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. All programs are subject to holding events under Covid protocols and guidelines.
Keeley's Kudos - This week's Keeley's Kudos goes out to our hardworking Student Safeties! Thank you for helping to keep our students safe. We are so proud of all of the hard work you do everyday!