The 2016-2017 Advancement Fund: Building Bridges Campaign
We are delighted to highlight the following businesses who are supporting this year's Advancement Fund. Please be sure to click on the business links below and see current offers and business information.
Platinum Sponsors ($1,000 donation)
- Bob Lucido and Shelly German of Keller Williams Integrity Offer. Bob Lucido and Shelly German have agreed to donate $1,000 for every Sacred Heart School Family (current or alumni) or referral that buys or sells a home with Bob & Shelly. In return, they will donate $1,000 back to The Sacred heart School of Glyndon. Up to $25,000. Must be initially mentioned to Bob or Shelly at signing of listing/buying agreement. Valid until 10/31/17. See link above for specific details. To contact Shelly German, please call 443-500-9405 or email her at ShellyGerman@boblucidoteam.com . The Bob Lucido Team of Keller Williams Integrity website with three locations to serve you!
- 9251 Baltimore National Pike, Suite D, Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
- 1300 Bellona Avenue, Suite D, Lutherville, Maryland 21293
- 6229 Sykesville Road, Eldersburg, Maryland 21784
- Farmers & Merchant Bank. The Sacred Heart School of Glyndon and Parish are satisfied clients of Farmers & Merchant Bank. Please consider using them for your personal, commercial business or mortgage needs at their six convenient locations:
- 2320 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074
- 735 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074**
- 9320 Lakeside Blvd., Owings Mills, MD 21117*
- 25 Westminster Blvd., Reisterstown, MD 21136
- 15226 Hanover Pike, Upperco, MD 21155*
- 275 Clifton Blvd., Westminster, MD 21157*
* personal and commercial business banking/**personal and mortgage banking
- Janet's Totally Pawesome Pet Service Owner, Janet Meekins, is a parent to a 5th grade student and owns a locally run pet sitting and dog walking services. Sometimes they include additional services as needed. Here are a few examples:
- Bring in mail for an extended stay away from home
- Water Plants and Flowers
- Shuttle Service
Please visit her website through the link above or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maryland DC Wireless Association Parent, Steve Yapsuga, dad to girls in Kindergarten and 3rd grade, sits on the Board at the MD DC Wireless Association. We thank Steve and the Association for the generous $2,000 donation to The Sacred Heart School of Glyndon's Advancement Fund. A portion of this donation will be earmarked for immediate use so teachers can purchase apps to enrich student learning when using the iPad minis and laptops in the classroom.
- Rebellis Consulting, Thank you Mr. Gabriel Boie, associate of one of our Advancement Committee Parent Member, Cliff Benedict, for your sponsorhip. Rebellis Consulting is a veteran IT consulting firm located in the Washington, DC area.
- Staines, Wiley & Schutz, LLC Partner Jason Schutz, is a parent to three daughters; one a recent graduate; the other two in 5th and 7th grade. Jason runs a CPA and tax & business consulting firm. Please consider using SWS for your accounting needs! To contact Jason, please call 410-760-8111, x 3 or email him as email@example.com.
- Schuster Concrete Director of Construction, Don Wickesser, is a parent to a 4th grade daughter at SHG. With seven locations in Maryland, Schuster Concrete is a full service ready mixed concrete supplier that has been serving the greater Baltimore and western Maryland area, as well as, parts of northern West Virginia and southern Pennsylvania, for more than 40 years. For commerical and residential projects, please contact Schuster Concrete at 410-334-5301.
- State Farm Insurance Agent, Shaun Hopkins is a parent to a Pre-k student and runs his own insurance office in Owings Mills, MD. Shaun is a parishioner and has been with State Farm since 1987. His primary focus is on Auto, Renters, Motorcycle, & Home Insurance. Please consider Shaun and State Farm for insurance needs. Contact Shaun at 410-363-3666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold Sponsors ($500 donation)
- Bransfield Motor Company - Complete Auto Care and Maintenance. Thank you John and Carolyn Eichler for your support of our school!
223 Main Street Reisterstown, MD 21136 | Phone: 410-833-7430 | Fax: 410-833-9406 | email@example.com
Bransfield Motor Company is a family owned business which has been providing complete automobile maintenance and repair services since 1972. All of our technicians are ASE Certified; our owner, John Eichler Jr., is an ASE Master Certified Technician, Maryland State Master Emission Technician, and holds ASE L1 Advanced Level Diagnostics Certification.
We service all domestic and imported automobiles and trucks, including hybrids. We have the skills and equipment to perform all required maintenance and repair services.
- East Coast Electric, Inc. Dave McGettigan, President of East Coast Electric, has a complete service department that responds to service calls quickly. They have over 20 trucks on the road to respond to service requests. They also have 3 bucket trucks for service of exterior wall lights and light poles up to 60 feet. Service customers include - many big box retail clients, commercial, industrial, as well as residential customers in the area.
- 37 Main Street, Reisterstown, MD 21136 410-833-3218
Silver Sponsors ($250 donation)
- Reisterstown Family Diner Looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Stop by or order online today!
- 11613 Reisterstown Rd., Reisterstown, MD 21136 410-517-1099
Bronze Sponsors ($100 donation)