Get ready to go on an Arctic Adventure! Pack your snow jackets, boots, ice pick, rope and most importantly your favorite book! Or better yet, find a book at the Scholastic Book Fair! All are welcome to join in on the frosty fun!
Use this flyer to help you navigate your way to a successful and fun event. It’s as easy as 123…and 4!
1. Look at the attached Scholastic flyer or online to find your favorite books.
2. Fill out the Wish List and place it with payment in the provided envelope. (We will also be selling raffle basket tickets. If you wish to purchase tickets, include in the order envelope, or use the attached sheet to pre-order by Thursday, January 23rd.)
3. Remember to send the envelope in on your child’s scheduled Book Fair date. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend with their children!
4. Enjoy your books together!
• January 26th: Sunday Parish and School Family Event, 10:00am - 2:00pm
• January 30th: Extended Hours Evening Sale, 3:00pm - 7:00pm. All are welcome!
• Cash, checks (payable to Sacred Heart Library), credit cards, eWallet (info attached)
• Purchase a gift certificate for your child or a teacher by returning the form on the reverse side of his page or in person during the Book Fair.
• Purchase a gift for your child’s classroom! Check the display at the Book Fair.
SHG Library 2020 Book Fair Schedule:
Raffle Ticket Pre-Order Form Link:
Check the Book Fair website for additional information, volunteer opportunities and the online Scholastic store! https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/sacredheartglyndon2019
Filed under: latest news
by Sacred Heart - Published on 1/7/2020 12:00 AM