Now Accepting Applications for 2017-2018 School Year
by Sacred Heart - Published on 5/30/2017 10:20 AM
What makes The Sacred Heart School stand apart from the rest?
- Christian environment teaching values and respect
- Active parent volunteer community
- Daily prayer, monthly school mass, rosary, prayer partners
- Teacher-guided organizational skills and training
- Students are given many opportunities to serve others
- Assignment of both oral and written reports
- Learning handwriting/cursive
- Teachers identify struggling students and assist them in becoming independent, successful learners.
- Students change classrooms during the day to experience and adjust to different teaching styles.
- Special area classes (beginning in Pre-k) include Physical Education, Art, Music, Library, Computer Lab and Spanish weekly.
- Safe use of Technology, Smart Boards, Classroom iPad minis for Grades K-3, 1:1 Laptops for students in Grades 4-8
- Daily recess (Pre-k through 8th Grade).
Questions? Call 410-833-0857.